Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Word From the Editor

Hi all!

Emilio asked me to post these pics for him.  He's sleepy and in bed.  Hope you enjoy them.  Emilio plans to blog again Thursday evening after dinner.  I created a map of our route and destinations and approximations of arrival dates but I was not able to figure out how to get it on the blog (bummer!).  I will keep working on that.  Anyhow, we are having a lovely time!  Thanks to Eddie, Tab and Michele for being so supportive and your great suggestions... Today, I met a 73 year old woman who is a native of Bermuda.  She and I had a long chat about travel and life.  She is wicked smart and was funny, too!  She loved that I was homeschooling the kids across America.  She said they would learn so much from the travel.  She said she had been a teacher herself and always had admired homeschooling parents.  Her own children are now a CPA and an architect.  Pretty good!  I will take that as a sign from the Big Guy Upstairs that I am proceeding in the correct direction.  Amen!

xo,
Li

ps - Solina wears the blue dress almost every day.  It's her favorite dress!  So most of the pictures have her in that same dress. I'm making her take it off tomorrow to wash it, LoL... She might not like that very much, LoL.

Walking on the Strip

     


                                           Below:  Inside Ceaser's Palace                                                    
                        

     
Below:  Outside Ceaser's Palace                                                   Below:  Treasure Island

 




 Below:  pretending to be monsters while eating

  


No comments:

Post a Comment