Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Salt Lake City - Desert City

We have been in Salt Lake City for a couple of days.  This was after driving through Wyoming, where there are REAL cowboys!  It was all countryside for hours.  There is Nothing to do here in Utah besides go to Starbucks, which my mom loves because she can do her work there and they have comfy, leather seats.  But that gets boring after a while.  We went to the library once but my mom couldn't get online there so we didn't go back.  The first night we drove into Salt Lake City, it was all lit up.  It looked big.  When we drove into this major city, I thought, "Finally!  Civilization!"



Earlier in the week, we went to KOA Campground.  I have not been to a KOA Campground since I was very little.  It was my birthday the last time we went and I was about five years old.  I had fun at the KOA Campground because they had a pool, a hot tub and a media room.  The media room was not a gaming room, like I was expecting.  It was a room with a huge TV and movies.  It also had puzzles.  I was working on one and I got very close to finishing it but we had to leave.  It was only $30 a night but that is because there is a train that blasts every couple of hours - all night long! It woke me up at 3am and I didn't get very much sleep.  My mom didn't get sleep either so she went inside the van to sleep but she still woke up once more after that.  If it wasn't for the trains, it would have been a great KOA.  It was still fun to be there.  My sisters rode their bikes around.  They made friends with a girl in the pool, too.


KOA Campground Pool




No comments:

Post a Comment