Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fundraiser To See The Last 10 States of the USA!

I'm really excited.  I've visited 40 states, so far.  So many people have helped me that I want to say thank you! Some people let us stay with them, some people gave us gift cards to restaurants or Visa gift cards for hotels.  Every little bit has been really helpful. 

I'm a kid so I've had some ideas before about how to raise money... I sold jewelry I made, I sold homemade birdhouses, then ornaments, then baked goods. Now, I'm trying to do an online fundraiser. I am asking each person to donate at least $5 to my fundraiser.  Donating more would be great but if everyone donated $5, I would be able to reach my goal.  Are you able to help me?

Here's my fundraising link... Please donate to my cause (click on the blue words), which is to see the last 10 states of the USA! 

I hope you've enjoyed reading about the states and regions of the country that I've been to so far.  Here are some pictures from our travels that you might like.

 


 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment