Thursday, January 14, 2016

Time for an Update!


** European Union laws require me to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require me to obtain consent. Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and AdSense cookies are mandatory in the EU. 


What's New?

Since the last time you read this blog, we've had some big changes. We've moved to Texas (awesome!), made a whole new group of friends, zigzagged a couple of times across the USA again (we're kind of tired of that now) and something new! We have moved to Europe for six months. We ARE excited about that. I started this blog when I was 13 years old but I'm just about 18 years old now. So, I'm passing the torch to my sisters. Each of us will blog once a week. We'll sign off with our own names. We hope you enjoy our future adventures in...

France
Italy
Spain
Switzerland
Austria
Croatia

... and possibly a few other places, too!

Cheers!
Emilio

Me and my sisters in front of Notre Dame in Paris, France



No comments:

Post a Comment