Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Returning To... Mendocino Junior College

I am back at Mendocino Junior College.  It's an hour away in Ukiah and it's much, much hotter there!  This week, I spent hours trying to get into my classes.  Today, I'm on my way back for another couple of hours to finish up my enrollment.  I have to take my placement exam also, but not today.  Today, I'm just getting my enrollment done.





At the college, they are helping people learn in the tutoring center.  They also have a bus that comes from Willits or Santa Rosa.  Here are pictures of the college.



 
What I like about Mendocino College is that there's a lot of independence and there's a great view of the mountains.  I can study on my own time and my classes are online so I don't even have to go to the campus.  There is a lot of work to do but my classes are transferable to a four year university.

This semester, I am taking English and Business Math.  I'm thinking of taking one more class, too.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment