Thursday, February 25, 2016

Museo Scienza

I recently visited Museo Scienza in Milan Italy. It was a very interesting experience, and I learned a bunch of things on a bunch of different subjects. There was a space section, a food section, and a vehicle section, and a few others.

The space section had interactive games where you could dress an astronaut, do puzzles, etc. There were real spacesuits, and a recording of president Nixon talking to Neil Armstrong when Armstrong was on the moon, with video. I had a lot of fun there, and using an interactive game, built space shuttles that were futuristic, and worked.

The food section had information on nutrition, and what is best to eat. It had another interactive machine where you could take a picture of yourself, and put your thoughts on food in the future. When I was walking through this section, I saw real labs to the sides. This section had stuff about fruit, grains, dairy, protein, all sorts of things.

The vehicle section was different, as there were some old cars you could look at. They were quite nice, but what really sparked my interest was that when you walked outside there was a submarine. It was an Italian submarine that had survived WWII. I kept walking and went inside a building with planes, helicopters, and the hull of a ship. There was a place where you could get inside a helicopter cockpit, and see where your helicopter was going. That was cool. When I went inside the hull of the cruise ship, I was a little shaky because it felt like you were on the boat. There was a full ship with masts deeper down in the floor, but it wasn't open to the public.

This museum was pretty fun, and very educational. I would recommend.
-S.Galo


** European Union laws require me to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require me to obtain consent. Continued reading of this blog means you give your consent. Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and AdSense cookies are mandatory by Italian law. **

No comments:

Post a Comment