Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Riding The Bus In Croatia

My family had a hard time finding the bus station when we were going to the apartment.  My mother asked person after person, and it seemed we wouldn't make it to the apartment that day.  But, we did find the bus station, and waited for the number eight to arrive.  It felt like forever, but the number eight finally came.  My mother had bought tickets at the station, and we got on the decent sized bus.

We did arrive at the apartment that day, with new found knowledge on how to ride the bus.  And we are still using that information to get around.  It will not be long before we master the direction of where the bus is going.  All of us know plenty know how to get down to the beach and the to the bus.

When I got on the bus, it was very bumpy,  and I almost fell down when I got into my seat.  There was a place where you could buy tickets, and it was ten kuna a person.  The seats were pretty comfortable, and they were a faded dark blue, lowered from the floor.  There was a long rail, as the bus could get full easily.  Overall, it was a interesting experience that made my day


We kids at the bus station.
Via Skype (Li Galo)


Solina and I on the bus
Via Skype(Li Galo)

By Cristiana  Galo


Ova web-lokacija upotrebljava Googleove kolačiće radi pružanja usluga, prilagođavanja oglasa i analiziranja prometa. Upotrebom ove web-lokacije pristajete na njezinu upotrebu kolačića.











No comments:

Post a Comment