Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The People of Croatia

The people of Croatia were nice when I would come upon them when I was walking. Croats are mostly Roman Catholics, too. Most people do speak a little English so I can communicate. It's easy to make friends, and the place it was a bit more difficult to communicate was the local grocery store.
Selfies on the beach, S. Galo

I talk to people sometimes when I take my daily walk. I found that most people are out and about around 6:00pm, or 18:00. A lot of kids hang out around then. A large amount of kids use roller blades, bicycles, skateboards, and scooters as transportation.
Going for a walk, S. Galo

Having fun on the beach means paying a visit to those who sit in the cafes. There are of course the people on the beach. However, it isn't that warm yet so there isn't a particularity large amount of people on the beach yet. 
The beach during the day,  S. Galo

-S. Galo -
Ova web-lokacija upotrebljava Googleove kolačiće radi pružanja usluga, prilagođavanja oglasa i analiziranja prometa. Upotrebom ove web-lokacije pristajete na njezinu upotrebu kolačića.


No comments:

Post a Comment