Monday, April 11, 2016

Split: Making Friends

When I got to Croatia, I found it was fairly easy to make friends. Kids played in the basketball court, and walked around a lot. It was easy to just come across somebody and say hi.


In fact, I went down on a Saturday afternoon to the beach. I then learned that there was a really cool setup down there. If you payed a bit of money, you could go jumping on trampolines.
Walking around. S. Galo

I jumped around for almost an hour, and for such a small cost, it was really fun. I met a friend there, and talked a bit. Even when I wasn't down by the trampolines, I 'm able to say hi to kids, and talk with them.


Overall, in my experience, making friends in Split is a calm, simple process.  I hope to be able to meet many more people,and have a lot more fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment